- Served over 1,825,000 warm, nutritious meals.
- Not missed a service. That’s 732 days or 1/4 million hours.
- Been supported by over 12,000 volunteers.
- Fundraised for & built a restaurant-grade kitchen and multiple community kitchens in refugee camps.
- Supported thousands of people through three major camp evictions, multiple fires and dozens of smaller upheavals.
- Sent aid to Paris & 3 containers of food to Syria.
- Given out lots & lots of love.
Despite numerous hardships and an extremely limited budget, we continue to do the right thing. Rain or shine, in the face of perpetual upheaval, police abuse and whatever other obstacles come our way, we will continue to serve wholesome, soul-warming food to displaced people at home and abroad.
Two years on and we’re more needed than ever. Much love and thanks to all of you who have donated, volunteered, fundraised, shared & cared- we couldn’t have made it this far without you! Please keep giving & sharing so that we can keep going.
Paula, Steve, Janie, Sam &
Refugee Community Kitchen